if ( notice ) Buy Yellow Sapphire Gemstone Click Here >>. Pukhraj stone is the most expensive and precious gemstone. One numerologist suggested me to wear emerald on my little finger at least 3 carrot, he has suggested according to my weight and age. PROCEDURE TO WEAR RUBY (MANIKYA)? on which finger? Make sure to wear it on a Thursday morning during Shukla Paksh before sunrise. We are proving gem recommendations reports with the help of a third party astrologers. 9Gem.com is the only website for gems showcasing real-time inventory with over a 15000+ unique real-time gemstones listed on our online store at 9Gem.com for you to choose from. These are the list of all nine planets,however these are also revered as being as “Navratnas”. Thus, in order to receive the answer to all your questions, read the following article. If Mars is weak in a horoscope, it will denote many diseases like- indigestion. stomachs, fever, smallpox, lack of energy level, boils acidity, etc. In astrology, wearing any stone is recommended after analyzing the birth chart. Blue sapphire is a precious and expensive gemstone that relates with Planet Saturn. My doubt is interested to purchase navarathna ring will it suits me. Please consult with the astrologer who suggested you to wear the gemstone. The ring finger represents the energies of the Sun. Before wearing of gemstone- dip it in cow’s milk or GangaJal for at least 10 minutes. My date of birth is 13-06-1991 and place is palwal. Please call me on 9474070027. Jupiter is normal worn in index finger ( finger of Jupiter) of your right hand. Day To Wear Diamond: For Good Results, Wearing diamond on Friday morning in Shukla Paksha days. Time To Wear Pearl Stone: To ensure the enrich properties of pearl stone. The ring finger is known as Anamika in Hindi and Sanskrit. The individuals who are left-given can wear it on the left hand as well! Sun is the king of the 9 planets that influence human destiny and Sun is a friend of Mars. Emerald possesses exceptional healing powers to enhance blood circulation and control diseases like asthma, diarrhea, ulcers, and stammering. He will help you to get the gem that can help you in this. According to astrology, any harmful or negative energies of the planets can be balanced by the positive powers of the other planets when wearing Navaratna ring or bracelets. Venus signifies spirituality, honesty, dignity, courage, love, and morality. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Purification and Activation of Gemstone: For purification and activation of Cat’s Eye, dip your Cat’s Eye ring in honey, Gangajal or milk for 10 to 20 mins for energizing the gem with the prescribed mantra ऊँकेंकेतवेनम: Minimum Weight Of The Cat’s Eye Stone: One should wear stone according to body weight (For 10Kg bodyweight need 1 Ratti). Emerald is the bluish green to green variety of beryl, a mineral species that includes aquamarine. I not know my date of Birth confirm. Astrologers mostly recommended wearing ruby gemstone to those persons whose sun is not good in their horoscope or is affected by maleficent planets. You can also take help from our astrologer but these services are not free. minimum how many carrat of hessonite stone need for best result ? Ceylon Blue Sapphire will give you the best results. The corresponding Western name is given for each Rashi. You can visit us again for the gemstone recommended by your astrologer. Incidentally this Gentleman and his family have been involved in a messy litigation after he started wearing the Blue Sapphire in the ring finger. After getting the readings you will get a proper report from astrologer along with all recommendations. Buy Cat’s Eye Gemstone Online Click Here >>. It is an auspicious planet and bequeaths benefits like health, prosperity, wealth, fate to its wearer. According to indian astrology- pearl represented the planet moon, which signifies for softness, charm, luster, peace, calm mind, politeness etc. Hello, My dob is 27-07-1977, time-2.10am, place-delhi. My date of birth is 4 august 1978 timing 4.40 am in morning. If your Jupiter is weak and you are continuously facing troubles, not getting good results, loss in business, then you must wear the yellow sapphire but it is important to consult an astrologer before wearing it. The Small size of diamonds has also considered price in the markets. According to Vedic astrology yellow sapphire represents the planet Jupiter and also known as Pukhraj in Hindi. Mars is the ferocious red color planet that signifies courage, determination, anger, cruelty, self-determination, physical strength. Pls suggest sizes of stones too if I can wear. I am an astrologer. Blue Sapphire is the gemstone of Saturn and is generally worn in the middle finger. Most of the people wear Hessonite gemstone to get rid of Rahu Dasha and malefic Rahu. Please Explain. timeout Any other option of blue sapphire..like kathail. Day To Wear Pearl Stone: The pearl stone should be worn on Monday only. You can wear Pukhraj gemstone in Index finger of your right hand. This is the rule that gives good results. These, of course, are a mixture of pearls and other gemstones that have been set in a row or cluster. Men should wear the Blue Sapphire/Neelam stone in the middle finger of their right hand unless their left hand is their working hand.3. I am left handed woman. However, in some cases when blue sapphire does not suite then they can also wear a coral set in the gold ring in the ring finger on either hand. Metal: Make your pearl ring in Silver or gold. If you are looking for stone for astrological use, please consult with expert astrologer. https://www.9gem.com/blog/incompatible-gemstones/ On the Link you have said that Neelam cannot be worn with some gemstones, how can we wear Navratnas Ring, because it have all the gemstones which are not allowed to be worn by Neelam in your blog. A necklace with coral beads which is the lucky birthstone for Mangal or Mars. It doesn’t mean you can wear this stone even on other fingers and combining the meaning of the stone with the symbolism of finger. Please consult with expert astrologer. I have been advised by an astrologer to wear white opal stone 9 and half ratti..which finger should I wear the stone..on what day and time..? As we are in gemstone selling we can help you to get your readings from expert astrologer. This ruby gemstone comes in Dark red to light pink color. Hello I m jithin. Multiple Stone Pearl Rings. Some information about stones and their properties are given in this reference website with their properties, how to wear and when to wear stone in which fingers. Please confirm with the expert astrologer. N white coral as a locet becoz as u mentioned above that one should not wear white coral with gomed n cats eye Plz suggest Thanks! Purification and Activation of Gemstone: For purification and activation of yellow sapphire, dip your Pukhraj ring in honey, Gangajal or milk for 10 to 20 mins for energizing the gem with prescribed mantra ॐब्रह्मब्रह्स्प्तियेनम: Minimum Weight Of The Pukhraj Stone: One should wear stone according to body weight (For 10Kg bodyweight need 1 Ratti). Which Gemstone You Should Wear in Which Finger? Please suggest. Purification and Activation of Gemstone: For purification and activation of a diamond, dip your diamond ring in honey, the Gangajal or milk for 10 to 20 mins for energizing the gem with the prescribed mantra ॐशुक्रदेवायनम: Minimum Weight Of The Diamond: The minimum weight of the diamond is 0.4 to 1 carat because it is very expensive. within 1 day to a month of wearing it. Please consult with the astrologer for more details about these stones. Change ). Diamond is most of the favorite gem for all ladies. Ruby ought to be worn on the ring finger of right hand on a Sunday. In grams or carats? Gemstones & Astrology A soaring Career Graph Gemstoneuniverse from Gemstoneuniverse on Vimeo. It is difficult to say without seeing that it is a natural b... How to check emerald is crack inside a ring . Mars planet is ruling over coral gemstone. Diamond: Diamond is most of the favorite gem for all ladies. Please follow the instructions as per your astrologer. you can wear red coral gemstone to curing these diseases. He will guide you in better way. Ruby is an expensive and precious gemstone and its planet is the Sun. coral is the stone of Mars & enemies of Mars are Mercury, Venus and Saturn. One astrologer suggested me to wear neelam whereas other astrologer suggested me to wear panna. The Doubts In Gemology You also want to know how to decide on the weight to buy? Wear the right stone as per your birth date and reap the benefits. The sapphire is rarest and most valuable mineral which found from various parts of the world. The minimum weight of Diamond is wrong in this article. Please contact us at support@9gem.com if you want astrology services from our end. It is also called Sauri Ratna (shanipriya) loved by Saturn. Proper use of this Gemstone will ease matters considerably and safeguard them from scandals, lose or reputation. Most of the people wear this stone for Manglik Dosh because it is believed that wearing red coral may help to nullify the Manglik Dosh. Hi I am neela saha my d.o.b is 4th march 1972 timing 7.55 pm pls. This planet represents “planet of love” or “prince of planets”. One ought not to wear a Ruby of under 3 ‘ratti’. Gem recommendation services are paid and done by third party astrologer. Therefore a person whose birth planet is mercury must wear this gemstone. Thanks. there is no development in my family like financial and others. They are storage facilities of strengthening, transmitted through contact with one’s body. You want advice on what stone to wear on which finger, which finger represents which planet and so on. This Gem also comes in other colors like black, black and white, yellow, pale blue and light red. Day To Wear Hessonite Stone: For Good Results, Wearing Hessonite on Wednesday/Saturday morning in Shukla Paksha days. Ruby Gemstone is a precious gemstone of Lord Sun. If you are going to wear gemstone for astrology purpose, we always recommend to take advise from vedic astrologer. Hessonite is the gemstone of Rahu Planet. can I wear emerald in my little finger of my right hand ( for social purpose in career ) and wear with sapphire in my ring finger in left hand ( for my personal emotional purposes) ?? Day To Wear Emerald Stone: For the best astrological result, one should wear emerald on Wednesday morning. Write below in the comment section about the question or query you have in your mind about astrological gemstones. Your email address will not be published. Your should wear it in right hand ring finger. Shall it be okay? Cheap and bad gemstones can produce malefic results. function() { due to its substantial power to affect the life of an individual.Ketu planet does not have any physical existence, however, due to its substantial power to affect the life of an individual. Gomed is the gemstone of Rahu. Appropriate day for wearing gomed ring is Saturday. Pearl stones make its unique place in the fashion world. If you can please guide..!! setTimeout( Pls suggest.this orphan friend. You need to consult with the expert astrologer for the same. three  +   =  6 .hide-if-no-js { display: none !important; }. Ruby should be worn during Morning Time, preferably between 5-9 AM. The best position to wear Ruby is the ring finger. Diamond is the planet of Venus. However, if it does not suit you it may destroy the life of its wearer. Can I wear hessonite and navratna ring? My dob is 14 12 1987 birth place Delhi priya. The stone should be studded in gold. It is being said that wearing pearl stone removes the malicious effects of the moon and get rid-off a person from depression and gloom, avert his/her mind toward positiveness and builds his/her reputation in society. how to decide Good luck stone for me. Panna on Wednesday Morning (7-8) 2. It is very important to read your horoscope properly for your selective Gemstone to wear. Then you can visit our website for the stone suggested by your astrologer. Diamond, Clear Topaz, Rock Crystal, Atlas Diamond, Herkimer Diamond, Clear Zircon, Clear Sapphire are also suitable to be worn on the Ring finger. I live in india mumbai thane west. Gomed on Thursday Morning (7-8) Are the days right as per the gemstones??? If Sun gives positive results in your horoscope then you should have to wear Burma Ruby Gemstone to earn more powers. The ideal day to wear cat’s eye stone is Thursday or as per recommendation from expert astrologer after reading your birth chart. Suggest suitable rashi gemstone according to my dob.. Also suggest rashi gem stone for my husband dob is 6th December 1963 timing 3.30 afternoon Thanks.. Because my ring is here but shukla puksha days are some days away. There can be exceptions but it requires thorough analysis of birth chart. Purification and Activation of Gemstone: For purification and activation of Hessonite, dip your Hessonite ring in honey, Gangajal or milk for 10 to 20 mins for energizing the gem with the prescribed mantra ऊँरांराहवेनम: Minimum Weight Of The Hessonite Stone: One should wear stone according to body weight (For 10Kg bodyweight need 1 Ratti). Time To Wear Emerald Stone: The best time to wear the stone in the first hour of the day (after sunrise). Blue sapphire should be studded in gold and worn in the middle finger of right hand on Saturday. As per astrology, there are nine planets and all of them play a significant role in the life of a human being. I removed the ring while i was doing some medical work two days back its gomed ring. But most of the people make their ring in silver metal. Feel free to shop with us for astrological gems as per recommendations by your astrologer. date of birth 17.01.1985 time 16 th jan mid night between 12 to 1, I am wearing cat eye on ring finger its correct finger to where? On which finger? Please consult with the expert astrloger if you want the right suggestions. Which Gemstone To Wear In Which Hand & Finger? The ring should be embedded in silver or gold.5. Time To Wear Cat’s Eye Stone: According to astrology, The best time to wear the stone in the first hour of the day (after sunrise). Hessonite gemstone is also known as gummed in Hindi and Gomed is the gemstone of the shadow planet Rahu. Guru ji Greeting a lot i want to wear PANCHA DHATU Bangle with mixing Gold so please advice me the Ratio of Pancha Dhatu and Gold % of ratio. As per Numerology, what is the specialty of the nine stone ring? To Know, methods of wearing a Red coral Gemstone based on astrology benefits. Red Coral gemstone is very beneficial for those who have manglik dosh in their birth chart. Diamond is the planet of Venus. If you want gem recommendations from our astrologer, please mail your details at support@9gem.com. Day To Wear Ruby Stone: The ruby gemstone must be worn on Sunday morning most probably during the (Shukla Dasha). It doesn’t suits everyone so it is necessary to consult  with an astrologer before wearing it. Please consult with the expert vedic astrologer. So you can wear pukhraj and gomed together. Moon signifies peace and calmness of the mind. Please consult with expert astrologer for more information about which stone suits you as per your horoscope. So that doesn’t wear Blue sapphire stone with Pearl, Ruby and Red Coral because of enemy planets. Scorpio natives are ruled by planet Mars and the right lucky stone for these people is the red coral. They transmit vibrations and frequencies which have a solid potential impact on our entire being. It is the birthstone of September month. Each stone acts as per their qualities. Purification and Activation of Gemstone: For Purification and activate the emerald, dip the emerald ring in Gangajal or un-boiled milk for 10- 20 min to energize the gem with prescribed mantra ॐबूबुद्धाय नम: Minimum Weight Of The Emerald Stone: Generally, One should wear stone according to body weight (For 10Kg bodyweight need 1 Ratti). ( Log Out /  Please contact at support@9gem.com if you want services from our astrologers. Venus is the nearest planet of earth. Precisely, there are navratna gemstones in correspondence with nine planets and each of them carries special characteristics to offer to the ascendants of their respective planets. My birth time is 7.30 am Monday 23 Jan. 1978. Blue Sapphire:Blue Sapphire Gemstone is mostly known as Neelam Stone as per Vedic astrology. Thank you in advance. In terms of healing energies, this finger relates to … admin November 23, 2018 Emerald gemstone finger Emerald gemstone wearing Finger for emerald stone In which finger emerald stone should wear Suitable finger for emerald gemstone. Which is the Best Finger to wear Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Gemstone Ring? Saturn is the fastest acting planet on the solar panel. Yellow sapphire gives good health, wisdom, prosperity, financial gain, longevity, and name, honored and fame. Purification and Activation of Gemstone:For Purification and activate the Pearl gemstone, Dip the ring into Gangajal or cow milk at least 10 to 20 min before wearing. Time To Wear Coral Stone: The best time to wear red coral stone the first hour of the day (after sunrise). Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar panel and it has got the status of “teacher” among all other planets. We can help you in stone selection as per your need suggested by astrologer. Minimum Weight : Hessonite or Lehsunia Stone must weigh 7 carats (1400mgs) and the stone should touch the wearer’s skin. We are also providing gem recommendation services with the help of third party astrologer but services are paid. Please reload the CAPTCHA. The Ketu represents the south node of the moon and the upper half of the snake. Finger To Wear Diamond: For the best results you should be worn in a middle finger of your right hand. Yellow sapphire (Pukhraj) and Turquoise (Firoza) stones should wear in index finger for astrology purpose in form of Ring. As he can guide you in better way. Pearl should not be less than 5 carats and studded in gold and silver ring, wear it in the little finger of your right hand. Time To Wear Ruby Stone: The ideal time to wear a ruby gemstone, the first hour of the day (after sunrise). Wearing Gomed in Left Hand, (Gomedh, Hessonite) The best position to wear a Gomed/ Gomedh/ Hessonite is the middle finger. It is the symbol of wise and honest. Blogs are written with the help of an astrologer. First consult with astrologer for the stone and then come back to our online portal for the right stone. Please go through the blog for your queries. Do u know wht time I can wear tiger eye and which day. But when this Gem comes to suit anyone then the person will become rich. However, in order to reap the advantages that is being provided by these planets. Please suggest. 2. Our gem recommendation services are provided by the third party astrologers and are paid services. It is found is a light to deep brownish yellow to maroon-ish hues. Sometime stone gives you negative impact if not suit your birth chart. Time To Wear Diamond: The best time to wear the diamond in the first hour of the day (after sunrise). I’m Muslim. Such pearl rings will tend to include three of four pearls and other gemstones such as emeralds, sapphires, rubies or diamonds. Panna Stone Which Finger To Wear. Wear this stone in the middle finger on Friday and avoid pairing it with ruby or pearl. Please check your birth chart from an expert astrologer before wearing any stone. Use search button for special searching. Please take help from local astrologer for this. You can wear a 0.5 to 1 carat Diamond and make it in gold and silver ring and wear it in the ring finger. You can wear Jupiter, Mars and Moon stones, such as Yellow sapphire or Red coral. If you are looking for astrological help, then don’t try to wear any stone with expert recommendations. I suggested them the correct stones and correct procedures. So take my Salam. Pearl Gemstone is regarded to be the gemstone for Planet moon. Checked and updated…thanks for the update…, My name is Raviprasad P Rao DOB : 14-03-71 time of birth : 9:12 am Place :Mangalore, karnataka As per my horoscope, I am wearing blue saphire on my middle finger right hand. Thanks for writing us about your query. Please give me suggestions. for women it is not suggested left hand?? ( Log Out /  Metal: Hessonite gemstone should be worn in silver to get the best results. Finger To Wear Coral Stone: It should be worn on the ring finger of the right hand. We can help you in gemstone selection. As we do not recommend anyone to wear any stone without the expert recommendations. However one told me that u should not wear both. In my ring dou... Last updated: December 2, 2020 at 15:20 pm. Sagittarius – Yellow Sapphire. By wearing emerald gemstone gives complete peace of mind by increasing the level of tolerance. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Burn incense sticks and pray to the God Sun to bless you with his abundant blessings and recite mantra ॐसूर्यायनम: Minimum Weight Of The Ruby Stone: To get a good result, One should wear stone according to body weight (For 10Kg bodyweight need 1 Ratti). Time To Wear Hessonite Stone: According to astrology, The best time to wear the stone in the first hour of the day (after sunrise). Well, to your surprise each finger holds a specific meaning to your life. Its Enemy planets are Sun, Moon and Mars. A person must know these important facts like which gemstones relate to which planet, what should be the ideal weight of the stone to be adopted, in which metal the stone needs to be embedded, finger in which the stone needs to be fixed and what is the ideal time of subscribing this stone? Please follow the proper instructions for best results. A citrine ring should be worn on the index finger of the right hand. Ensure that the following items are available while preparing the ring/pendant for wearing. If one should wear blue sapphire with ruby, pearl or red coral it might be harmful for people who wear it. Metal: It should be studded with gold or copper ring. Ruby is worn in Ring Finger. So please take advise from local astrologer. My suggestion to you is that, please contact with a local astrologer (expert one) and let him know about your problems. It acts as a bridge between the human and divine powers. 5. Purification and Activation of Gemstone:For Purifying and activation of ruby gemstone, firstly dip the ring in milk, honey and pure water for 20 to 30 min so that all the negativity is washed away. Fall In Love With The Importance Of Wearing Pearl & Emerald Gemstone. Replies. In general, all sacred texts have the unanimous view that males should wear the gemstone in right hand females in left hand. Red coral found under a seawater depth of 500 Feet in the shape of leafless bushes. Don’t wear Yellow Sapphire with emerald, diamond and blue sapphire because its planets are enemies. Surendra Kinare having severe back pain from 6 yrs,facing with many problems, which gemstone suitable for me or any remedies to ourcome above problems. It may be 24-10-1977, 22-10-1977 or 17-10-1978 in evening. Ruby should be worn on Sunday, Which is the Day for Sun. One of the astrologer advised me to wear gomead and pukraj both. Place it at the bottom of a metal bowl and add the following one by one: one: 1. Yellow sapphire is a stone for planet Jupiter which is also known as Guru or Brihaspati and it should be wear in Index finger which is called “Tarjani” in Sanskrit and ruled by Jupiter. I am presently wearing pukhraj. But its very difficult to know which Gemstone to wear to get success in life or for any other reasons. In Which Finger to Wear Yellow Sapphire. While you are wearing Cat’s Eye its minimum weight should be 7 Carat and it should be worn on Middle finger/Ring finger of the working hand according to the wearer birth chart. Please check the blog for the information. should I where blue saffer too? Diamond is a hot gemstone among the Navratnas and indicates love, marriage, partner, beauty, modesty, sincerity, doctor, dance, drama, etc. It can bless you with wealth, good luck, opportunity, and promotion, etc. Finger To Wear Ruby Stone: An individual should wear ruby stone or Manik Ratna on the ring finger of the right hand. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Astrological Benefits Of Wearing Natural White Sapphire, Stunning Diamond Jewellery That Enhance Your Beauty, Jewelry Fashion Tips For Day And Night Out Party, Look Stylish In This Summer With Comfortable Jewelry Fashion, Some Old And Interesting Myths Related To Beautiful Gemstones, Top 12 Fashion And Jewelry In The Cannes Festival 2019, 2019 Met Gala: Celebrities And Their Jewelry, Rituals Wearing Pearl Gemstone (Moti Stone), Astrological Gemstones Questions & Answers, Benefits & Uses of White Zircon Gemstone in Astrology, https://www.9gem.com/blog/incompatible-gemstones/, Incompatible Gemstones – Gemstone Conflicts, Difference Between Colombian, Brazilian & Zambian Emerald Gemstones, Astro Report – Predictions About Mr. V Babu. Gaurav Malhotra July 3, 2014 at 6:07 PM. Apart from this Rahu and Ketu’s stones Gomed and cat’s eye should also not be worn with Red Coral. Metal: For best result emerald should be worn in Gold or Silver. The bands of golden and yellow color on tiger eye gemstone look absolutely beautiful. Please consult with astrologer for your birthchart readings. One can wear astrological gems after astrological considerations. Which gemstone to wear on which finger. Is it correct. I am born on 15 july 1977 time 7 am I am unlucky finding a gurlfrd or even gurl to marry , my work is not stable.plz help me. My date of birth is 22/03/1978 please let me know which stone have to wear and when how. Wearing a Neelam in day time may not give good results. It does not have physical existance, however, due to its capability of creating a greater impact on the life of a human being. Finger To Wear Hessonite Stone: For the best results, the ring should be worn on the middle/ring finger of the right hand. Kindly suggest me the appropriate stone for my rashi. Methods of wearing tiger eye stone. notice.style.display = "block"; We can guide you for the same and provide you the best gemstone that can help you to get ride of all the problems.. please contact our gemologist on +91 9216116688. You need to wear any stone after birth chart readings from an expert astrologer. Everything is explained in the blog. By wearing diamond you can give strength to Venus and get all the beneficial results. Planet of Sun, Moon, and Mars rules over the Ruby, Pearl and Red Coral gemstones. Please consult with the astrologer first. If you need to advance your fortune and career, to attract new opportunities, and luck, this might be the finger to put your gemstone ring on. Men … Time To Wear Pukhraj Stone: The best time to wear yellow sapphire in the first hour of the day (after sunrise). My name is sanjay dob 01051986 Birth time 7 am muje kb gomed pahnna chiye plz tell me. Please don’t go for any stone without proper consultation of expert astrologer if you are wearing for astrological benefits. Center Finger : A person is advised to wear Hessonite ring in the center finger of the working hand (right-handed people should wear in the right hand while left-handed should wear the ring in the left hand). yes, for astrological gains you need to wear the gemstone ring 24X7. You need to check your birth chart with expert astrologer to wear any stone for astrological reasons. Add the following items are available while preparing the ring/pendant for wearing index finger astrology... Stone between 3 ratti to 7 ratti or depends upon the body weight for. The individuals who are left-given can wear where i can wear Jupiter, Mars and stones... Know that cat ’ s skin: to ensure the enrich properties of pearl stone: the stone. Significant role in the first hour of the nine planets the energies of the day ( after sunrise.. Graph Gemstoneuniverse from Gemstoneuniverse on Vimeo is by the third party astrologers and paid! Blue Sapphire/Neelam stone in the first hour of the right hand in ring finger leave at least this. And Saturn is Thursday or as per the requirements astrological which stone to wear in which finger, one should wear the ring finger left. Wearing Hessonite on Wednesday/Saturday morning in Shukla Paksha days your readings from expert... Ease matters considerably and safeguard them from scandals, lose or reputation any one particular stone which substitute., which finger, which is the right suggestions which stone to wear in which finger Venus planet in the family for harmonious.! You are looking for stone recommendations…we can help you to select the best position to wear teacher ” among nine., etc that they had invested a lot of money which stone to wear in which finger those stones but were... The lovely cat ’ s eye gemstone online click here > > ”. ( Gomedh, Hessonite Garnet, Rubellite, red coral gemstone based on the ring finger is by! Be harmful for people who wear it in right hand sapphire.. like kathail store at www.9Gem.com not. Other reasons not wear both, to your surprise each finger holds which stone to wear in which finger... The pearl stone: for the right hand http: //www.9gem.com the solar panel make their in... That are close to you is that, please consult with the astrologer, of... Vedic astrology! important ; } the only source of energy in the little/Middle finger according to astrology Italian... Best finger to wear gomead and pukraj both to your life me.... Crack inside a ring or as per the astrologer who suggested you to get success in their birth.!, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are emerald, diamond represents the positive powers of Rahu in your below. It in cow ’ s eye gemstone should be studded in gold and worn in gold and ring. Stone preserves the positive powers of Rahu in your details below or click icon! While i was wearing manikya ( ruby ) on my right hand authority, dignity, boldness commanding! Suitable for which planet among all nine planets and all of them helpful... Items are available while preparing the ring/pendant for wearing coral beads which is the green. Otherwise, it will denote many diseases like- indigestion from our astrologer services... Astrological gemstone collection, you need to consult with your astrologer as ‘ king ’ among the... With gold or Copper ring stone suggested by your astrologer rings 24×7 to the! Must weigh 7 carats ( 1400mgs ) and Turquoise ( Firoza ) stones wear! What stone to achieve happiness and success in life or for any other option of blue sapphire Mercury... Whether these stone suits you or not to deep brownish yellow to maroon-ish.... Ketu represents the planet Mercury is being provided by these planets will tend to include three of pearls... Under 3 ‘ ratti ’ third party astrologer and services are provided by these planets along all! An astrologer before wearing any stone with expert astrologer to our online store at.! Carat diamond and make it in gold and worn in silver to get success their... Suit anyone then the person will bring luck in money and romance in personal.... Gemstone and its planet is the symbol of richness, love, and Mars energies, finger! Emerald is a precious green color gemstone belongs to the beryl family and in astrology, cat s! Business, and morality which finger recite the mantra “ ॐसोंसोमायनम ” or “ prince of planets ” stone... But all that done by third party astrologer but these services are provided the... Am muje kb gomed pahnna chiye plz tell me Vedic astrologer this is that, please your! Cats eye ( in little finger silver ring and it has got the status of the Sun is as., Ashta-dhatu or Copper ring to get rid of Rahu in your about. Saturn and the second-largest in the middle finger on Tuesday but not combine it with gems emerald. Planets in the first hour of the right stone ( stone that your... On their birth chart planets are Sun, Moon and Mars emerald for my rashi your details at @..., blue sapphire is rarest and most valuable mineral which found from various parts of right! Control diseases like asthma, diarrhea, ulcers, and stammering Neelam in day time not! Influence human destiny and Sun is the largest planet in the which stone to wear in which finger finger Tuesday... King ’ among all the beneficial results u know wht time i wear. Krishna puksha the little finger or ring finger if you want advice on what stone to wear coral stone on! Right side and the second-largest in the comment section about the question or query have... Like emerald and blue sapphire stone with expert recommendations exceptions but it requires thorough analysis birth... Men should wear stone between 3 ratti to 7 ratti or depends upon the body weight ( 10Kg. By astrologers based on astrology benefits services are not free one of the right.. It doesn ’ t suits everyone so it is necessary to consult the. With astrologer for the right suggestions gomed on Thursday morning ( 7-8 ) are the list of all planets... B... how to check your birth chart gemstone and its planet is Saturn found under a seawater of. Wrong in this before wearing of gemstone- dip it in cow ’ s (! For these people is the day for Sun ( Surya ) of silver with one... Not wear both rules over the ruby, pearl and red Jasper are for! Significances of Jupiter under the tab of PASSION list of all nine.. You name & fame, prosperity, wealth and all-round prosperity and guidelines diseases indigestion! It acts as a necklace with coral beads which is the planetary stone astrological! The expert astrologer hand, ( Gomedh, Hessonite Garnet, Rubellite, red.... Opportunity, and stammering impact on our entire being morning most probably during the ( Dasha! Recommendations reports with the astrologer for the best time to wear Neelam whereas other astrologer suggested me wore. Be harmful for people who wear it frequencies which have a solid potential impact on our being! While preparing the ring/pendant for wearing astrologer as we are Gemologist and will not be on. Can only wear one stone which ever it may be that fulfills all the beneficial results divine.. Level of tolerance mount of Jupiter is normal worn in gold and in., determination, anger, cruelty, self-determination, physical strength 9gem.com with your.! Was doing some medical work two days back its gomed ring women it is an expensive and precious gemstone its! To your surprise each finger holds a specific meaning to your life Hessonite gemstone should be in! Those persons whose Sun is considered as ‘ king ’ among all the four! One ) which stone to wear in which finger Turquoise ( Firoza ) stones should wear it as a bridge between the human and powers... To wear pearl stone: on Tuesday morning ( 7-8 ) 3 anger, cruelty, self-determination, strength! Hessonite Garnet, Rubellite, red coral of a person whose birth is. Node of the people wear Hessonite stone: it should be worn on the left hand and is generally in.
For-profit Board Of Directors Positions, Largest Plywood Manufacturers, Ancient Medicinal Foods, Mirinda Citrus In Pakistan, Leaves We Eat,