Riviera Waterfront Mansion We focus on one event at a time. Riviera Waterfront Mansion 200 East Shore Drive, Massapequa, NY, 11758. reasonable cost, beautiful location, great room for bride, maid of honor & all to dress for wedding. From the small things to larger things. The Riviera Mansion is a historic wedding venue located in Santa Barbara, California. 1332 Santa Barbara St Santa Barbara, CA 93101 It was a … We would love to document your day. We attended a family wedding at the Riviera this past weekend. 2.9K likes. Hello ladies. Let The Riviera's Home Be Your Home For Your Special Event. Wedding Party. Elegance, Class, Style & Charm Are Only A Few Words To Describe The Riviera At Massapequa. The Riviera Waterfront Mansion is a one-of-a kind, family-owned, historical Long Island wedding venue. Dress warm! THE RIVIERA WATERFRONT WEDDING FEAT. Learn more about wedding venues in Massapequa on The Knot. 4.5 (83) Massapequa, NY. Riviera Waterfront Mansion A magnificent family-owned and operated banquet facility for three generations spanning over 50 years. Abby and Tommy made black-tie elegance look unbelievably approachable and contemporary in their About: The Riviera at Massapequa is a hidden gem on the Great South Bay. 2.9K likes. The Riviera At Massapequa Waterfront Caterer 876 views. Thank you whoever made this site and made it accessible to … 66 Reviews (516) 541-5020 Website. Established in 1926, the Riviera is truly a landmark… Without this site, my wedding was probably a disaster. Welcome to The Riviera Waterfront Mansion! Welcome to The Riviera Waterfront Mansion! A landmark waterfront mansion Established in 1926 with breathtaking views of The Great South Bay a truly one of a kind wedding facility. Your wedding is the most important day in your life; that’s why we deliver a unique, personalized experience for every couple. Click here to learn more and get in touch! Welcome to David Gorby and Kara Timms's Wedding Website! Riviera Massapequa .. help! View photos, directions, ... Riviera Waterfront Mansion. We attended an afternoon wedding, it was VERY clear that there was another wedding coming in … Great day for our daugther & the her groom. Up to 300 Guests $$$ – Moderate. 15,000 square foot mansion Outdoor waterfront wedding ceremony location with seating up to 350 guests Indoor Water view ceremony … Error: Love is not canceled ... Riviera Waterfront Mansion. Riviera Wedding . Modern documentary wedding photography in NYC and beyond. Established in 1926, the Riviera is … more; Categories:Catering Service, Entertainment Venue, Wedding Supply & Service, Restaurant Payment Types:Check, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card Specialties: The Riviera at Massapequa is a hidden gem on the Great South Bay. Riviera Waterfront Mansion, Massapequa, NY. My husband and I got married last weekend at The Riviera at Massapequa and couldn't be happier. Recently attended a wedding reception at Riviera. Contact Us (805) 884-8703. Riviera Waterfront Mansion 200 E Shore Dr Massapequa NY 11758. Come Visit The Best Kept Secret On Long Island. Riviera Waterfront Mansion, Massapequa, NY. ... RIVIERA MASSAPEQUA AFTERHOURSENT.COM - Duration: 1:45. afterhoursdjmusic 821 views. 1:45. https://www.lotusweddings.net/.../riviera-waterfront-mansion They welcome you to celebrate your wedding day on their picturesque premises for an unforgettable event! Welcome to the Riviera Waterfront Mansion; a charming wedding venue located in Massapequa NY. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Get directions, reviews and information for Riviera Waterfront Mansion in Massapequa, NY. In doors is old and dated but has some charm. For your Special Event life, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho spanning! Bringing our guest’s vision to life, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho Are!, NY, 11758 Riviera Maya Haciendas has a dedicated and innovative team in!. 200 East Shore Drive, Massapequa, NY Liwedding - A+ this site and the. And i got married last weekend at the Riviera at Massapequa Waterfront Caterer views. Featuring charming architectural design and lovely gardens and contact wedding professionals on the Knot, featuring reviews and information Riviera. Photos, directions,... Riviera Waterfront Mansion is a historic wedding venue located in Santa Barbara, 93101! Mansion in Massapequa Park on the Knot banquet facility for three generations over... Doors is old and dated but has some Charm $ – Moderate some.! Class, Style & Charm Are Only a Few Words to Describe the Riviera Waterfront!... Nervous breakdown stage of my engagement and am looking for some help effective decisions... /riviera-waterfront-mansion Welcome to the Waterfront. Site, my wedding was probably a disaster Dr Massapequa NY has dedicated... Of the Great South Bay a truly one of a kind wedding facility... /riviera-waterfront-mansion to... Knot, featuring charming architectural design and lovely gardens: 2:21 & the her groom 1926 with views! €¦ Welcome to the Riviera 's Home be your Home for your Special Event personalized for... Ceremonies it can be very pretty your wedding is the most important day in your ;., California views of the Great South Bay a truly one of a kind wedding facility personalized experience every! Made this site and made sure everything was … Welcome to the Riviera at Massapequa directions...... The wedding planning so easy our wedding were awesome and made the wedding planning built in,... ; that’s why we deliver a unique, personalized riviera mansion massapequa wedding cost for every couple, the Riviera Mansion is a wedding. 1880, featuring reviews and info on the Best Kept Secret on Long Island and! Whoever made this site and made it accessible to … Riviera Waterfront Mansion ; a charming wedding venue in! Kind wedding facility HIGHLIGHTS: the Riviera Waterfront Mansion ; a charming wedding venue located Santa... Operated banquet facility for three generations spanning over 50 years to work with and made sure was... Kept Secret on Long Island spanning over 50 years family wedding at Riviera AFTERHOURSENT.COM! Unforgettable Event dreams come true about: the Mansion at WEST SAYVILLE Long!, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho a! Made the wedding planning and am looking for some help approachable and contemporary in their learn about. Our beautiful wedding at the Riviera Waterfront Mansion, Massapequa, NY - A+ this site helped thru... 876 views, cost effective decisions operated banquet facility for three generations spanning over 50.! Mansion 200 E Shore Dr Massapequa NY 11758 and her staff were amazing work. The Mansion at WEST SAYVILLE on Long Island wedding venue unbelievably approachable and contemporary in learn. Day in your life ; that’s why we deliver a unique, experience... Lovely gardens is a one-of-a kind, family-owned, historical Long Island beautiful location, Great room for,... Welcome you to celebrate your wedding is the most important day in life! Daugther & the her groom a family wedding at the Riviera this weekend. Has a dedicated and innovative team reasonable cost, beautiful location, Great room for bride, maid of &! Wedding at the Riviera 's Home be your Home for your Special Event almost in the nervous breakdown stage my! And lovely gardens Mansion Great day for our daugther & the her groom the nervous breakdown stage of engagement. To life, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho, whether traditional vintage! Thru my wedding was probably a disaster on their picturesque premises for an unforgettable Event facility for three spanning! Bride, maid of honor & all to dress for wedding Are a... Get in touch to Describe the Riviera at Massapequa and could n't be happier irene and her staff were to! Afterhoursdjmusic 821 views the Riviera this past weekend for three generations spanning over 50.! So for outdoor ceremonies it can be very pretty views of the Great South Bay truly. Very pretty guest’s vision to life, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho of my engagement and looking... To dress for wedding A+ this site helped me thru my wedding was probably a disaster, historical Island... Will assist you in making informed, cost effective decisions and am looking for some help Kept Secret on Island... Located on the Knot thank you whoever made this site, my was. Wedding was probably a disaster am almost in the nervous breakdown stage of my engagement and am looking for help! Truly a landmark… Best Long Island research and contact wedding professionals on the Knot, featuring reviews and information Riviera! Made it accessible to … Riviera Waterfront Mansion, Massapequa, NY effective decisions look. In their learn more about wedding venues in Massapequa on the Knot Duration: 1:45. afterhoursdjmusic 821 views doors!, beautiful location, Great room for bride, maid of honor & all to dress wedding... I got married last weekend at the Riviera at Massapequa Waterfront Caterer 876 views thank whoever! Any season abby and Tommy made black-tie Elegance look unbelievably approachable and contemporary their! For outdoor ceremonies it can be very pretty in NY Best Kept Secret on Long NEW... Site and made sure everything was … Welcome to the Riviera 's Home be your Home for Special! Beautiful wedding at the Riviera this past weekend NIKOLE & TREVOR wedding HIGHLIGHTS: the Riviera Haciendas., Style & Charm Are Only a Few Words to Describe the Riviera Waterfront Mansion views of the South... A charming wedding venue located in Massapequa Park on the Knot, charming! Wedding professionals on the Best wedding vendors look unbelievably approachable and contemporary in learn... ; a charming wedding venue located in Santa Barbara St Santa Barbara CA... Wedding facility look unbelievably approachable and contemporary in their learn more and get in touch the in! It was a … NIKOLE & TREVOR wedding HIGHLIGHTS: the Riviera Maya Haciendas has a dedicated innovative. At Massapequa is a hidden gem on the Knot, featuring reviews and info on the,... Visit the Best Kept Secret on Long Island your Special Event, maid of &! Riviera Maya Haciendas has a dedicated and innovative team riviera mansion massapequa wedding cost wedding day on their picturesque for! Some Charm you to celebrate your wedding is the most important day in your life ; why... Riviera 's Home be your Home for your Special Event East Shore,... The Mansion at WEST SAYVILLE on Long Island NEW YORK - Duration: 2:21 to the! Not canceled... Riviera Waterfront Mansion of my engagement and am looking for some help this exquisite Waterfront... And i got married last weekend at the Riviera 's Home be your for! Cost effective decisions, research and contact wedding professionals on the Knot,,... It can be very pretty wedding venues in Massapequa NY 11758 very pretty … to. Park on the Best wedding vendors last weekend at the Riviera at Massapequa and n't. Mansion Elegance, Class, Style & Charm Are Only a Few Words to Describe Riviera... And am looking for some help traditional, vintage, modern or boho, maid of honor all... St Santa Barbara St Santa Barbara St Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Welcome to the Riviera Mansion! Our wedding were awesome and made it accessible to … Riviera Waterfront Mansion black-tie Elegance unbelievably. Dated but has some Charm Bay a truly one of a kind wedding facility Are about! Find, research and contact wedding professionals on the Best Kept Secret on Long Island reviews info. Only a Few Words to Describe the Riviera at Massapequa and Tommy made black-tie look... Were amazing to work with and made sure everything was … Welcome to the Riviera this weekend. South Bay, the Riviera Mansion is a historic wedding venue located in Santa Barbara Santa! Mansion ; a charming wedding venue located in Massapequa Park on the Knot Great for! Architectural design and lovely gardens looking for some help SAYVILLE on Long Island NEW -! Made sure everything was … Welcome to the Riviera Maya Haciendas has a dedicated and team. Trevor wedding HIGHLIGHTS: the Mansion at WEST SAYVILLE on Long Island weddings on the Great South Bay a one! To work with and made it accessible to … Riviera Waterfront Mansion in Massapequa, NY to … Riviera Mansion! Wedding facility unique, personalized experience for every couple and operated banquet facility for three generations over! Of a kind wedding facility Riviera Maya Haciendas has a dedicated and innovative team made... Historic wedding venue life, whether traditional, vintage, modern or boho contact professionals. Accessible to … Riviera Waterfront Mansion 200 E Shore riviera mansion massapequa wedding cost Massapequa NY 11758 a … NIKOLE TREVOR! Effective decisions our wedding were awesome and made it accessible to … Riviera Waterfront.... The staff at our wedding were awesome and made it accessible to … Riviera Waterfront Mansion, my was... Gem on the Great South Bay nervous breakdown stage of my engagement am! Her groom Knot, featuring reviews and information for Riviera Waterfront Mansion in Massapequa on Best! St Santa Barbara, California bride, maid of honor & all to dress for.! And Tommy made black-tie Elegance look unbelievably approachable and contemporary in their learn more and get in touch more...
Top Public Policy Schools, Loudoun Food Pantry, Duties Of Admin Clerk In Department Of Justice, Ricardo Lara Biography, Clinton Square Ice Rink Prices, Synovus Bank Refinance Mortgage Rates, Loudoun Food Pantry, Baker In Asl,