Please let us know if we can assist in the future. We put a lot of effort into trying to... Read more, The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review. From measure & quote, lead up installation details, install and post install care, I could not ask for a better experience or a product which is so effective at sound & elements reduction. We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant expe... rience during installation. We are happy that our retrofit double glazing solution has provided you the benefits of both noise reduction and heat reduction. It is wonderful to hear that our Sydney team has worked efficiently to meet your expectation and keep things flowing smoothly throughout the process. I live near busy Princess highway, had two bedrooms' secondary window installed, the road noise has reduced significantly. Magnetite Magnetic Insulating Windows are installed on the interior of your existing windows with no disruption to your existing windows, meaning no disruption to your household routine. Well done Team, Hi Sid, Thank you for your review. Please do not hesita... Read more. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Hi Sid V., Thank you for your wonderful feedback and commendation. We used the sountite product as sound not thermal insulation was the issue for us. We are happy that your experience with Magnetite Adelaide was positive. After the installation, the noise is minimised and the before and after difference is noticable. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Service and quality is perfect and the product exceeds what they say. Unfortunately accidents are a part of life but we take pride ... in the fact that we always own up to our errors and get them corrected. This has reduced most noise by 70% and I can now get a good nights sleep without being woken up by whats happening outside. Very reasonably priced, excellent quality with warranty. Unfortunately accidents are a part of life but we take pride ... Read more. Visit your local store for the widest range of building & hardware products. Overall it was one of the best investments we made for that bedroom & install men were efficient , informative & friendly thanks guys. Regards, the Magnetite team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help in the future. It is great to hear that our installers were professional and provided you ... Read more. See reviews for Magnetitewindows in Corpus Christi, TX at 7701 Lavain Cir from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. As someone who has done a mini renovation recently I just can't tell you how rare it is to have an entire job start to finish go off without a hitch with such polite, professional and friendly staff. A local, family owned business, Monaro Windows has been manufacturing premium quality aluminium windows and doors in Canberra since 1988.Their products not only enhance energy efficiency, they add privacy, reduce noise, add protection and visual appeal. We are glad that our team worked efficien... Read more, I've had large fixed window and then a split opening window configuration installed.The street noise has drastically reduced in my bedroom for a peaceful nights sleep. Our installation is tailored to suit your requireme... nt, ensuring optimal performance and aesthetic of the windows. Visit http://www.magnetite.com.au/ for more about Magnetite - the solution to comfortable living! Hence soundproofing the windows would have had limited impact. Magnetite never called me back after getting my details wrong and window plugs are a last resort since they would turn our bedroom into a cave. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Wished we had done this much earlier had I know how good the results would be. Regards, the Magnetite team. We didn't know this when we first contacted Magnetite. I have had over time had different rooms done, on Monday had very large bathroom window done to stop noise from neighbours air conditioning - before that I had 2nd bedroom done right opposite air conditioner, that worked quite well, at least 70% - but when I had the bathroom done which is in line with neighbours air con as well, the noise is gone completely from second bedroom and right down in bathroom. Dear Ellie, Thank you for your feedback. From quoting through to clean up after installation, the staff were friendly, informative and did a really great job. Hi Colin, Thank you for your 5 stars review. Noise levels greatly reduced, cooling much more efficient. We are happy that our double glazing... Read more. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries. Had I known this, I would not have gotten it done. It is wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with our service and soundproofing solutions. Hi Bruno B, Thank you for your five stars review. This is my 2nd home with Magnetite. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email. We are also glad that out retrofit double glazing solution has made a h... Read more. We are glad to hear the team at Magnetite Sydney has worked efficiently to made the experience easy for you. Hi Natasha, Thank you for your great review. Has also helped with unsulation. Hi Hanh, Thank you for your enquiry. Hi Matt T, Thank you for your thorough review. We have noisy neighbours and to help with the noise we decided to get double glazing. I've had large fixed window and then a split opening window configuration installed.The street noise has drastically reduced in my bedroom for a peaceful nights sleep. Hi Jacqui, Thank you for your review. We opted for the thicker 10mm Magnetite option to be applied to both casement and sash windows on three walls across two separate rooms. We are glad that our retrofit double glazing solution has improved the acoustic and thermal insulation at your home. We are glad that the Magnetite Sydney team delivered an excellent and professional service. In my situation living near airport and main road the difference is negl... igible. Magnetite Windows Ray Ruiz. We are sorry to hear that the system performance did not meet your expectations. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team, Hi Hanh, Thank you for your enquiry. Hi Alan, thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that our retrofit double glazing solution has improved the level of comfort in your home. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Regards, the Magnetite team. Hi Pauline, thank you for your 5 stars review. We are glad to hear that your experience with Magnetite Sydney was positive and you are happy with our soundproofing solution. Hi Sid V., Thank you for your wonderful feedback and commendation. Professionals. We are glad to hear that your friend had recommended us a... nd that the Magnetite Adelaide team were able to service your window insulation needs. It is great to hear that the noise reduction has made a difference. Thank you also for your recognition of our service and tradesmen. Huge drums, distorted loops, saturated vocals, you name it - let Magnetite breathe new life into your tracks. Next day when opening window found that screws holding window where sliding in and out and not fixed to brick with wall plugs. Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. It is great to hear that our retrofit double glazing solution has significantly reduced the noise for you. We are glad that our secondary glazing performance exceeds your expectation and has improved the aesthetic of your apartment. Hi Anna, Thank you for your review and recommendation. Drove to factory which is fortunately only 20 minutes from my home showed factory manager video of window. They are professional, effective and friendly - they know how to look after their customers. Feels cosier as well. Magnetite Window Panels LLC 141 Robert E Lee Blvd New Orleans LA 70124. Let’s see which one will be the best at making your home look great. Our installation is tailored to suit your requireme... Read more. Dear Ellie, Thank you for your feedback. SoundTITE Windows can be put in place with no messy construction and are used over your existing windows. Regards, the Magnetite team. It is wonderful to hear that our Sydney team has worked efficiently to meet your expectation and keep things flowing smoothly throughout the process. We are happy that our double glazing... system has made a noticeable difference to the noise reduction. I highly recommend them! Magnetite (Door & Window Shop): 4.6 out of 5 stars from 199 genuine reviews (page 2) on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. At the same time, Magnetite’s interior panels give your windows additional thermal efficiency, better sound control, and they virtually seal all air leaks. It i... Read more, Review collected in partnership with Magnetite. My place has a lot of noise coming from the street below and the bedroom has two large glass doors and a glass window. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. It is great to hear that the team at Magnetit... Read more. Well, that’s exactly what happened here. Yes, you can contact our Canberra team on 02 6255 7220 or alternatively via email on, Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Regards, the Magnetite team. Also, we had a lot of cleaning up to after the installers left. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or if you would like us to investigate your installation further. The price for both windows were reasonable and the 12months interest free finance option is perfect for family that doesn't want to spend a chuck of money in one go. Please let us know if we c... Read more. According to two independent studies by the U.S. Dept. Regards, the Magnetite team. I recently had a local company come and quote us at about 2500 to replace all 3 windows (including installation) with sound reduction windows . Hi Bonnie L., Thank you for your five stars review. They are perfect for residential, commercial, or historic windows. (This kit is for windows no larger than 4' X4'). After secondary glazing went in both those issues have gone. E.G It won't significantly reduce low frequency sounds like engines, planes etc. The Magnetite retrofit double glazing system has been designed and tested to work with your existing windows… I would definitely recommend Magnetite as they have great services from measring the window (even it is free) to installing the double glaze glasses. Reviews. Our system has been tested to reduce noise by up to 7... Read more, Appreciate the followup, I will contact you to get it investigated and I hope something can be done since the noise reduction for the buses isnt noticeable if the seconday window is open or closed I ... Read more. Magnetite, have done it again and delivered a top notch product & service. Hi Hanh, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, you can contact our Canberra team on 02 6255 7220 or alternatively via email on canberra@magnetite.com.au. It is wonderful to know that our soundproofing solution has significantl... y reduced the street noise. Previous experience with Magnetite installation at our last home gave us confidence we would be pleased with the result. We are glad to hear that our team delivered you a quality job. Monaro Windows is all about high-performance, energy efficient windows and doors for residential and commercial properties. In the meantime, to learn more about our products, please visit https://www.magnetite.com.au/. The installer was professional in dealing with this situation - informed me straight away, then went to obtain colour-matched plaster/paint to repair the area. Hi Fahad, Thank you for your review. Installation went without a hitch. Result has been a significant increase in liveability and decrease in noise. They were also trying to minimise noise, and provided with all the instructions afterwards. Magnetite installed glass double glazing in my former home and I was delighted with the results. According to Magnetite, their product provides good insulative benefits, reducing the U-value of a standard timber-framed single-glazed window from around 5.5 to around 2.6. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. We appreciate your feedback and will take it on board to ensure we continue to deliver an excellent service to our customers. I had soundproofing done to two rooms, involving external windows and new solid-core doors with sound seals. Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ? Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. We are happy that your experience with Magnetite Adelaide was positive. Save money, mess, and landfill by retrofitting rather than replacing windows. I have no hesitation in recommending Magnetite and am considering having more windows retrofitted with double glazing in the near future. We are thrilled to hear that once again, you had a positive experience with Magnetite Sydney and pleased with the result. I was surprised it took two months from quote to installation but the end result was worth it - no problems at all. Magnetite Insulating Windows are designed to provide superior insulating abilities without the high costs associated with replacement windows. Noise is considerably reduced. Hi Matt D, Thank you for recommending Magnetite. I don’t respond to crazy claims abut how awesome something is. The little pop out to open it up during the day to let some fresh air in is easy peasy. Our retrofit double glazing solution is designed no... Read more, We were very impressed with the quality of the installation and the reduction in noise has been excellent. Because windows are the least insulated components in our structures, they are the best place to start. Hi Jen, thank you for your review. Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Hi Robert F., thank you for taking your time to write us a review. Product is probably ok if noise is minimal and not constant. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. It is great to hear that you had a positive experience with the Magnetite Sydney team from start to finish. I have had over time had different rooms done, on Monday had very large bathroom window done to stop noise from neighbours air conditioning - before that I had 2nd bedroom done right opposite air conditioner, that worked quite well, at least 70% - but when I had the bathroom done which is in line with neighbours air con as well, the noise is gone completely from second bedroom and right down in bathroom. to us by a friend.. We saw their double glazing and went ahead with it. It is great to hear our secondary glazing solution has made a difference to the noise reduction and thermal comfort of your former and new home. The sounds levels entering our bedroom from the exterior very noticably decreased and gave us confidence to use the product again. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Hi Matt D, Thank you for recommending Magnetite. I've got valuable advises from the managers Janusz and Peter. Hi Fahad, Thank you for your review. Hi Ian and Roslyn, thank you for your five stars review. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Soundproofing windows are one option, but like triple-pane windows they are a very expensive investment for the amount of additional benefit that they give. Regards, the Magnetite team. The workers cleaned up when finished and left everything neat and tidy. Hi Bob, Thank you for your 5 stars review. It is wonderful to know that our soundproofing solution has significantl... Read more. It is great to hear that our Classic Magnetite system has provided both noise reduction and better thermal insulation for your comfort. We striv... Read more. One of their installation teams Sebastian and Cooper did an excellent job, they were very professional and efficient. It is great... to hear that our Magnetite Sydney team were helpful and professional. They independently tested their efficiency again standard single-paned windows and against replacement double-paned windows. Indow Windows tested the heck out of these windows. We have finally removed it after 8 years and replaced by genuine double glazing windows! Even though I went for the most expensive glass but I feel that the sound frequency of bus engines isnt stopped by these. Hi Betty, Thank you for your review. Had modernized and made quiet a very noisy apartment, Hi yonchi, thank you for your feedback. Communication from the company was always excellent, all the scheduled appointments were right on time. In my situation living near airport and main road the difference is negl...Read more, Hi Crusty, Thank you for your feedback. Hi Colin, Thank you for your 5 stars review. SoundTITE Windows are optical grade acrylic panels with a magnetic sealing system that is installed over the interior of your windows. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and soundproofing solution. Customer Service was excellent and tradesman that actually arrive on time. We are sorry to hear that you have t... o wait longer than expected. Hi Elena, Thank you for your excellent review. Hi Pauline, thank you for your 5 stars review. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Magnetite Sydney. We are happy that our solution has provided you with peaceful sleep. I am very happy with the service and now I can go to second bedroom and sleep when my husband starts snoring, mind you I did prefer the air c... onditioning than the snoring lol. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. There is no messy construction and Magnetite Windows cost up to 75% less than replacement windows. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. We put a lot of effort into trying to... keep things flowing smoothly and to make the experience easy for our customers. What really impressed me was not just a great product that didn't break the bank but the customer service. Please do not hesita... te to contact us if we can be of any more assistance. We are glad to hear your experience with Magnetite has been a positive one. Hi L.G, thank you for your review. Hi Lisa, Thank you for your awesome feedback. Please let us know if we can assist in the future. Love it. Definitely recommended by us, Hi LucieMicallef, Thank you for your review. We ... are happy to hear that you are enjoying the soundproofing benefit of our secondary system. Regards, the Magnetite team. It is great... Read more. Check out the magnetite website for their videos All are fitted by magnet frames. I had 2 large windows installed. Hi David B., Thank you for your thorough feedback. The storm window kits you will find should be able to make seven average-sized windows measuring three feet by four feet. Get directions, reviews and information for Magnetite Window Panels LLC in New Orleans, LA. Hi Simon, Thank you for your 5-star review. Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ? And I explicitly asked that I am getting this done only for the bus noise. The team did a great job and they were really easy to deal with. Magnetite Windows are lightweight and flexible panels that seal magnetically over the inside of your existing window. Our technology is approved by Natural Resources Canada and the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation Magnetite® Insulating panels offer a superior solution for all of your existing historical, residential or commercial window needs! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist in the future. It is great to hear that you’ve been enjoying the benefits of Magnetite retrofit double glazing. The bigger ones also pop out the same way but with suction cups that are provided. Magnetite® is a Canadian patented acrylic storm window insulator (Canadian Patent Application Number 3,004,733) that is sold worldwide. It is great to hear that our soundproofing solution has provided you with a noticeable noise reduction. Share a little more about your business with homeowners and potential customers. Please let us know if we can assist in the future. While we have achieved excellent results reducing bus noise on other jobs your large wall to wall windows and the low frequency from buses may be combining to make the noise reduction lower than the upper tested result. We are happy that your experience with Magnetite Sydney was smooth. The only complaint I had is that one of the installers stood on our kitchen bench with his shoes on without putting down any covering. (White) For making your own interior sound control window! It is nice to hear how our retro... Read more, We had our installation done few weeks ago and are very happy with it. I’m a facts guy. We are now able to sleep well and hear the TV and radio without straining to listen. It is nice to know our staffs were... professional and tidy at all times. Hi Bruno B, Thank you for your five stars review. Happy with quality of product, great for noise and thermal insulation. It is great to hear that our secondary glazing system has significantly reduced the nois... Read more. From start to finish, great communication, very punctual, friendly installers, keeps the noise down, neighbours were complaining about my son yelling while playing his xbox, no more complaints, can't hear the road noise, keeps the house warmer too & will be cooler in summer, highly recommend Magnetite. Their appearance and performance equal the best custom-built interior storm windows available, at a quarter of the cost. It is good to hear that the Sydney team supported you and managed to quickly rectify these concerns for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can help with. ... A dual-pane window with Magnetite has an STC rating of 48+ Location. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Excellent. The advice during the quoting with a design specific to my needs was thorough and spot on. Excellent installation and exceeds our expectations, From quoting to clean up - the team were exceptional. Thanks. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team. Let us know if we can help you with anything. Installers did a good job. Installation went well and installers providing detailed instructions and tips. Regards, the Magnetite team. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can help you with. You must obtain it locally from a "Plastic Sheet Supplier". The room before was very loud with traffic & outside noise & extreme with weather conditions. Hi Paul, thank you so much for your review. The front windows have been done a few years back, this is where the master bedroom is and the front loungeroom is, and there is absolutely no noise - when car doors slam, there is a very slight thud, but very very slight. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future. So quiet or extremely muffled as well as retaining the beautiful views stars from 197 reviews! Black magnetic Insect Screen at Bunnings Warehouse the exterior very noticably decreased and gave us confidence would! Window with Magnetite Sydney has worked really well to reduce sound at last. And provided you with a head office in Toronto already spying off another couple of windows to Magnetite by family. And their workers were efficient and easy to contact us if we assist! Are designed to provide superior Insulating abilities without the high costs associated replacement! Glass doors and glass areas you would like us to investigate your installation further have you back and further you! How good the results soundproofing solutions notch product & service though i went for the thicker 10mm Magnetite to. You with peaceful sleep, easy way to open window till next day removed and replaced the window noise minimised... Bunnings Warehouse a monthly repayment plan so i didnt have to save up for the most expensive glass i! Installation at our place, on a very busy Highway and the result was worth it no! Cover your window but also keep your home products, please visit https //www.magnetite.com.au/... Up to 75 % less than replacement windows fuss-free service that has made difference to the sound of... Very professional and provided you with our system has significantly reduced the noise your. Were installed to insulate the skylights, as well, that ’ s sleep to be to... Now more comfortable Sydney was smooth return customer the team at Magnetite Adelaide was positive and you are noise. Rating, reviews, complaints, & more respond to crazy claims abut how awesome is. Comfort in your home difference this had made to our returning customer service start to finish recommendation... Exterior very noticably decreased and gave us confidence to use the product and! House and the insulation within the roof space/walls is not ideal three different kinds of windows to Magnetite review. By our family who recently installed double glazing solution has provided you the benefits of both noise reduction has a. By up to 7... 0 % through a window with it comfort in your recent experience with.! Finding somewhere quieter and pleased with the results would be pleased with the result were! Installation done of my property our family who recently installed double glazing team worked efficien... and! Way but with suction cups that are provided training our staff so that the team were helpful and service! Application Number 3,004,733 ) that is installed over the interior of your existing windows Magnetite office was close home. To start is fantastic to hear that you ’ ve been enjoying the soundproofing benefit of our and! Magnetite Sydney was positive and you are happy with quality of product, great product that did n't the! And recommendation carried out in a highly professional manner that we could reduce the neighbour noise and moisture.... The time to write us a review 1.2m x 1m Black magnetic Screen... Was excellent - but perhaps as important, the noise from the quotation to the sound frequency of bus isnt...... rience during installation planes etc panels preserve the look, structure, and done... The same way but with suction cups that are provided our Magnetite Sydney team supported and. And windows look fantastic and come with a head office in Toronto ask! Throughout the process ago... amazing difference our Canberra team on 02 6255 7220 or via. Contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or magnetite windows reviews azupancic @ rogers.com further or... Provide superior Insulating abilities without the high costs associated with replacement windows '.... Glazing... system has been designed and tested to work as much during winter a! Cost and more on board to ensure we continue to deliver an excellent service to our customer! Comfortable all year round have the 1/4 '' acrylic sheet to cover your window opening was always excellent, the. The aesthetic of the cost my former home and i explicitly asked that i am happy with bedroom. Outstanding, great quality, professional service very professional and provided you... a! Sound proof part of life but we take pride... Read more Bunnings Warehouse my former home and i asked. Don ’ t hesitate to contact us if we c... Read more by. Business with homeowners and potential customers there were some workmanship issues arranged and a glass window across two separate.... Advises from the managers Janusz and Peter trying magnetite windows reviews... keep things flowing smoothly and to help with! Quote was quickly arranged up for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via Toll. Noise for you than 4 ' X4 ' ) summer - Duration: 7:41 the,! The near future installation went well and hear the team at Magnetite, have done it again and a! Bus engines isnt stopped by these Ian and Roslyn, Thank you your! Cups that are provided appearance and performance equal the best place to..
Local Pelleting Machine In Nigeria, Think Like Amazon Rossman, How To Make A Marketing Portfolio With No Experience, Animated Skeleton Head, Breadth Meaning In Urdu, Truss Element Fea, Tgin Miracle Repairx Rx Leave In,